with no interest
Why having an SEO Ready™ website is so important?
What is SEO Ready™?
Having the Entrepreneur Web Technologies SEO Ready™ Emblem means that your business website, blog or e-commerce website has been developed with a carefully planned search engine optimized content strategy based on a comprehensive keyword research and keyword strategy.
Furthermore, it means that your business website, blog or e-commerce website has been built, coded and programmed based on the latest website design programming architecture search engine optimization techniques and natural “organic” search guidelines.
You get more when your website or blog bares the SEO Ready™ Emblem...
- Higher page rank and better search engine positioning: Your website or blog will be recognized by the major search engines faster, keeping you away from automatically being placed at bottom of the pile.
- Increase your online exposure and brand visibility: You will build your brand when your website is the first site your customers see when they search the services you offer.
- More sales from more qualified traffic: With a well thought-out keyword strategy and content strategy in place, you will benefit from more qualified traffic and sales by skillfully incorporating the search engine keywords your potential customers are using to find the services you offer.
- At no additional cost to you: An SEO Ready™ website will produce organic results that last a long time. You will get quality traffic at no additional cost to you, and by consistently executing an SEO strategy you will get and grow a long-term quality website visibility and top search engine positioning in major search engines like Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™ and Ask.com™.
- Multiply the return on your investment (ROI): With an SEO Ready™ strategy you will save thousands of dollars right from the start! Plus, you will increase your sales dramatically by generating hot business sales leads from highly-targeted website traffic.
- Power to your fingertips with SEO training: We incorporate SEO training at the delivery phase of all our SEO Ready™ website and blog projects, providing our clients with a more relevant website as well as better long-term search engine positioning. You will get the SEO training you need to stay on top when adding new products and/or content to your website.
- The edge is yours: Your competitors are doing everything they can to gain an edge over you. To succeed in a tight and competitive market you need proven SEO Ready™ services from an expert SEO company in the industry. With Entrepreneur Web Technologies the edge is yours.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or “SEO” is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essentially a highly optimized way to advertise services online. This organic or “algorithmic” approach to online marketing takes away the “chance” of advertising, and instead focuses efforts on targeted customers. By performing Search Engine Optimization procedures, a company can increase its website visibility in major search engines like Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™ and Ask.com™.
In the old school of marketing, we were taught that advertising to a general audience was a necessary risk to take. SEO advertising or organic online marketing eliminates that risk and instead targets customers already inclined to buy products or services offered by the company. This certainly doesn’t mean that general advertising avenues are unavailable.
Why having an SEO Ready™ website is so important?
To a business, any size or type of website is an investment. Not having your business website built correctly from the beginning will result in a complete waste of time and money. It’s like building a restaurant in the middle of nowhere or printing flyers that will never be mailed.
Fact: If your website does not have the right content strategy or has not been originally programmed and built based on the latest search engine optimization techniques, it will be placed at the bottom of the pile.
Don’t just get a website, get an SEO Ready™ website that will gain the right positioning and visibility at the major search engines like Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™ and Ask.com™.
Fact: All our websites are built SEO Compliant, Ready and Certified™ right from the start! The entire Entrepreneur Web Technologies team is committed to deliver the best of the latest technology in website development, security, usability and search engine compatibility.